Sunday, August 15, 2010

M Jak Milosc Odcineki Online827

What are you thinking? II




  • "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. The land was chaos and confusion and dark by the abyss ... "That cynical bastards precisely that return us to be the greatest creation of God to its original state.
  • There, where the human hand is perceived, is not beauty.
Each
  • fouls its existence with the finest materials at hand ...
  • When I think of the "essence of loneliness" I keep mixing it with the "essence of anguish." I imagine then being squeezed amid a suffocating crowd of people talking crap. That me is both distressing and desperately lonely.
  • There are things I do not believe, not because they consider (epistemically) false, but because it seems to me to be (aesthetically) ridiculous.
  • must end Zoonosis and establish the Logonosis .
  • Humanism (humanity): "the impossible voyage of an improbable crew to find a creature inconceivable."
  • Ignorance does not forgive or scholarship ....
  • Intelligence apparently is that human faculty which is exercised to destroy beautiful things ...
  • I am very sorry, but "God does not exist" is not a scientific statement ...
  • My body is a container.
  • There is nothing important that human beings have not known since the beginning.
  • not confuse an appealing idea with a clever idea .... I'm almost to think that the two categories are excluded.
  • death may be a reality that is imposed. But life is a value.
  • Someone tell me at least one thing that human beings have done to deserve the world we live.
  • If a kitten would be philosopher Nietzsche or wittgensteinian only (in their own meows.)
  • Stephen Hawking: "humans should avoid contact with extraterrestrial civilizations as it could be very dangerous ..." Go go, because I believe that extraterrestrial civilizations must be dying of laughter.
  • A gang of concepts I want to catch, but I ride my power and leave stupid boot ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment