Thursday, March 25, 2010

Blog Las Vegas Cruisy Bathrooms

EXPERIENCE WORK HELP CLEAN





23/03/2010 - 22:52

was already tucked in bed, but I sense a call, a stab in the chest, I connect to that channel if available, a message. The mantle of divine consciousness covers me and protects me. I am filled with the love of God and with confidence I'm surrounded by energy. Invoke the presence of the Archangels Metatron and San Miguel for me guarded and guided me in this communication. If you are of light and identify yourself as stated, I humbly hope your message and open my channel.

... .... I see an angel, but is in an awkward position, like squatting, and is gray, and gray stone ...

... comes to mind who he is, but I doubt if they receive it, I think in closing the channel, but my body temperature rises, the heat intensifies, and for me that is a sign of light ... the message I give to ...

"I am a fallen angel, but please do not close the channel. There is no evil in me, but in recognition of the greatness of God. My repentance and tear my feelings long-lost soul are enormous.

Please, I beg you, pray for us all. Pray for us all, all we've been blind all that we could feel the light, see light. This is my request. I appreciate you did not shut the channel my energy. Now I'm going. Thank you. "

I have to say I've felt that repentance is like I lost something huge, it's sadness and pain ... We have asked for help. Pray for those who can not see the light, because they are also children of the Father.

Madala, el Padre-Creador te pide el favor que esta oración salga junto con tu canalización, es muy importante, hace rato que está arrepentido y está pidiendo ayuda, pues como el Padre-Creador y Jeshua nos ha dicho que debemos envolverlos en la llama violeta, la llama transmutadora, además nos ha dicho que él ama a todos sus hijos y ellos también son sus hijos, el PADRE-CREADOR ha visto que su ofrecimiento de perdón ha salido de su corazón, el Padre-Creador nos pide que hagamos la siguiente oración:

AMADO PADRE Y CREADOR NUESTRO YO TE ENTREGO ESE PERDON, ESA BUSQUEDA DE AYUDA, ESE PEDIDO QUE TODOS NOSOTROS PODEMOS IMPLORARTE PARA QUE HELP SEND THIS TO YOU, THEREFORE YOU DELIVER HIMSELF AND WHAT HE TOLD THE FALLEN ANGEL Wrap in your Violet Flame, send THE ANGEL OF SALVATION, WE KNOW THAT WITH ALL YOUR MERCIFUL LOVE AND WE KNOW YOU CAN GET THAT LOVE TO ALL EQUALLY, SO WELCOMING YOUR LOVE, WE WILL DELIVER, AND IT IS ALL WANT TO HOST A LIGHT, SO BE AN ANASHA, OM TAT SATT




0 comments:

Post a Comment