Saturday, March 20, 2010

Pea Sized Near Adams Apple

message Heavenly Father and Yeshua: "The first contact has occurred" message


Cosmic Telepathy Message Transmitted by the World Press

Through RAFAEL

A March 20, 2010

Aired at 7 hours and 45 minutes

MESSAGE FROM THE HEAVENLY FATHER

am your Heavenly Father of Nebadon. I come to you to tell you that tonight is the first contact occurred on Earth. It was in a place you call ... A ... ri ... ... na zo in North America. It was a first contact between Brothers of Light and you, the surface.

So I want you to know that you first contact has already occurred. This has been a quarter to one in the morning local time in the United States of America.

So I wanted to transmit it via telepathy the world through my son Rafael, who is the channel that I have established rapport on this Earth.

to know that I love you, I, your Eternal Father, Lord, on this day of joy and jubilation for all of us, the Light Beings who inhabit this Universe Cosmos Nebadon.

That's all for now. I will keep you informed in detail as they are happening events. Of course, this will not go into your media to the meeting between us and you are totally mainstream.

I want this message is being broadcast through my son Rafael in the English language, can be translated into other languages \u200b\u200bto keep informed the rest of my children on earth. This is all at the moment.

I AM THAT I AM, your beloved Heavenly Father of Nebadon.

I AM THAT I AM, your beloved Heavenly Father, who loves you and loves you from All That Is and from all creation.

Thanks and Blessed be all.

YESHUA MESSAGE

I am your Yeshua brother, I come with my Heavenly Father to pass this same information, which he has just given. It was full contact and perfectly made between us and you in the place called Arizona for you, at one quarter of the morning local time in the United States.

This is all for now, brothers. We will keep you informed all through this channel, which has been established on Earth for a direct and accurate information of all the facts as they occur. That's it, brothers.

Blessed be all.

I am Yeshua, Planetary Prince of Earth, Urantia, I come to communicate with my brother Rafael by telepathy, and so hath made known.

Thanks and Blessed be all.


0 comments:

Post a Comment