Thursday, March 25, 2010

Green Green Erolution Uncensord Mp4




This is the call for all those who once volunteered for the translation of messages that are published in this Blog ( http://rafael-mensajes-canalizados.blogspot.com/ ), and also for those who receive this information first.

This morning I have been given by the Master and Brothers of Light that is launched, as quickly, the issue translations of the messages that they are passing through me and that I am posting on this website.

is why I turn to get in touch with you all for paying court to your cooperation in this regard, and those who feel from your heart and from your inner being, who will provide help this way, ask them to contact me via email.

The idea is to do everything related to the translation of messages in a unified way, the face of all people who may be interested in what they communicate.

The task will consist in translating messages that are transmitted from now and some that have been reported recently to be selected among those published so far . This is all I have to comment about it so far.

I
I extend my gratitude and my love to all in a selfless and loving.

Blessed be.

RAFAEL



0 comments:

Post a Comment