Sunday, March 21, 2010

Whats The Difference Between Pms And Pregnancy

Message Universal Father's Central Universe of Havona: "On Carlos Jesus Micael"


Cosmic Telepathy Message Transmitted by the World Press

By RAFAEL

A March 21, 2010

Transmitted
14 hours and 33 minutes (TIME OF SPAIN)

I Am Your Father Creator of the Universe Central Havona direct telepathic communication with my son Rafael from the surface Earth to communicate a message to my children of the Earth, today it is so important for us as for you.

I am your Father Universal Havona Central Universe, asking your help in everything you described in those messages from the Light that you are coming to you, that ye all necessary and accurate information to that ye may know how to act at all times of what is happening in the world.

I am your Father, Creator of the Universe Universal Central Havona in direct communication with my son Rafael, who I have great love and great devotion to everything he does on Earth, and is glad to see me rushing everything is telling it like it was more important to him in his life and that has happened before.

For he who does not want to talk about himself, he knows that I'm going to raise your whole family, come the world evacuation. He knows it and knows how to address this situation for all the world. He knows it and knows how it should be treated the situation. I say to you that are in other countries than their own and do not know my son Carlos Jesus Michael, you must do everything that you say in these messages, because everything will happen quickly. Those who belong to the country of my beloved son, Carlos Jesus Micael and get a chance to go, should know. He has been my beloved son, sent to assist in the evacuation to take place on this planet. That's all I can say for now.

I would note that this message should be spread the world to the knowledge of all the brothers of the Earth in all languages. Support is requested from my Starseeds on Earth.

I AM THAT I AM your Father Creator of the Universe Central Havona in touch with my beloved son Rafael in the earth's surface.

Courage and blessed ye all.

NOTE:

see next CARLOS JESUS \u200b\u200bVIDEO FOR THOSE WHO STILL MICAEL HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO SEE:


http:// www.carlosjesusmicael.com/

RAFAEL

0 comments:

Post a Comment