Monday, March 29, 2010

I Have A Rash That Hurts

Message from Father-Mother-Creator:" Prayer and meditation





29/03/2010 - 12:34

My guards are with me.

I know there is someone else who wants to transmit a message. Again I sense a strong enough energy to me. My whole body trembles.

Please log in as stated.

... ... ... ..

.... OMNIPRESENT ALMIGHTY ... .. .... AMADO- FATHER-MOTHER-CREATOR ....


"Beloved daughter.

We've talked this morning in an intimate but you and I want this, come to light.

I want to communicate to your brothers the need for prayer, the need for meditation and to connect me with Source, with All That Is

within you is the guidance and answers.

You are too absorbed by your activities in 3D, for your material things and must go on high, must further raise your vibration, because it avanzáis very slowly and there is no time.

We need your vibration is as high as possible to act, interact with you and for you.

know the importance of prayer is great, you know the potential you have and know about its effectiveness because you've found, so, I pray, you say your brothers to transmit this message, pray, meditate, in any way with conventional sentences with what comes from the heart.

The words flow from your heart to me are pure.

And so I ask, meditate, pray, you are not aware of the importance of this, at this time.

message This is my beloved daughter.

I am who I am, I'm All That Is, I'm every one of you, I am your Father-Mother-Creator and I hope to see the light with all my heart open. "


0 comments:

Post a Comment