Thursday, March 25, 2010

Gallbladder Sludge And Fatigue







25/03/2010 - 16:00


This is not a pipe .

But I have the need to tell you.

is the first of its kind that I had or that I am aware.

Yesterday I felt the call of beings of light - star brothers, I offered to go with them.

knew they were aliens as we call them here.

I declined the invitation objecting that he was afraid and that she was not ready, but feeling sorry for not being able to accept and have not evolved to that point yet.

Throughout the day I thought I could feel, how I wished I had been and would have been stronger.

This morning at dawn, about six in the morning I have felt in his sleep, was awake but asleep, resting but conscious of my body when I felt the call again for these Starpeople.

I do not know how but after releasing something and with confidence I have left an open space transport, elliptical-shaped, very spacious and bright.

I felt around me a high light beings, very high, but no face or faces defined.

I felt there was special.

unlimited felt peace, a peace of mind. I was in a completely peaceful and would not return, do not want to wake up, because he was aware of my body and knew he was at home with mine, but I knew I was feeling something special for special people and did not want that feeling to end.

thing that caught my attention was the music.

was listening to music!

A gentle music, background music, with precise notes and beautiful.

I opened my eyes and I've been listening to the music ... how can it be? ...

I closed them again and I returned to that area, again ... it was so easy ... and the music so clear and real ...

I know there was a ship, a ship of the Galactic Confederation, namely the Mothership Andromeda.

I am completely sure.

Thanks for everything. Thanks for this.


0 comments:

Post a Comment